Apologies for any trouble we may have caused.
Lets get you back on track
What does the LED look like?
Trouble Shooting for LED Light Green
Problem: Website unable to establish connection with device
1) Please close any open windows of the maale website.
2) Open the website https://maale-f856b.firebaseapp.com , scroll to the desired device. Please wait for 30 seconds as it takes time for the website to connect with the device.
3) After 30 seconds, press "water now", your device should start watering.
Problem: Device is connected to the wifi but unable to connect to the internet
1) Please restart your wifi router. Once restarted a router can take up to 2 minutes to connect to the internet.
2) Please log on to the same wifi network as the device and open a website to confirm internet connectivity
3) If the problem persists restart the maale device by switching the device off and then on. Please wait for 2 minutes for the device to connect to the internet
Problem: Device is disconnected from the wifi
1) Please confirm that your wifi router is switched on.
2) Using a mobile phone, check if the wifi network is present in the area where the controller is located
3) Restart the maale device by switching the device off and then on. Please wait for 2 minutes for the device to connect to the internet
Problem: Device is in hotspot mode and needs to be connected to the wifi
May we request you to reconnect the wifi?
Re-Connecting the device to your wifi
1) Please ensure that the device is plugged in and the LED light is on
2)Hold down the red button on the device for 30 seconds or till LED starts flashing green
Note: it usually takes about 2 to 3 button presses to reset the device.
3) Open the wifi settings of your device and connect to the network "Maale Hotspot" the network key is "maale123"
4) On your browser type the following address 192.168.11.4 This will take you to the wifi selection page
Note it can take up to 1 minute for the wifi selection page to open
5) Please select the desired network from the list of available networks and enter the network password.
6) Press submit to confirm the password.
7) Once you press submit the device shall exit the hotspot mode and connect to the desired network in 2 minutes
8) The LED shall stabilize on green indicating that the device is online